Thursday, June 02, 2005

DENTISTRY DANGERS

Some of our best friends are dentists. They can't help it if they have been duped like the MDs in our profit mad culture. An excerpt from a great article by Tim Bolen "Is Dentistry Killing Us?"

"Is American Dentistry killing us? Probably. There are certainly good reasons circulating around the campfires to believe so. It's time, I believe, for the North American Health Freedom Movement to focus on Dentistry, and its problems, because what happens in the mouth effects the whole body.

I believe that the American Dental Association (ADA), as the primary representative of Dentistry, is in "siege mode," meaning that their Modus Operandi, these days, seems more defensive of position than promotional of healthy Dentistry.

Why? Because, I think, they are defending, like the tobacco industry did for years, untenable positions. In fact, in my opinion, American Dentistry, as an industry, is far more deadly than tobacco ever was - and I'll tell you why I think so." See the whole article, it is worth it, at:

http://www.quackpotwatch.org/opinionpieces/american%20dentistry.htm