Saturday, April 02, 2005

MS ALTERNATIVE THERAPY

Drugs are not always the only or the best way to go. If you know someone with MS show them this article from Dr. Mercola:

"I used to cringe when a new MS patient would come to my office, as the tools I had 10 years ago were not sufficient to significantly alter the course of the disease. However, since then I have learned that there are a number of very effective natural treatment options for improving MS and, in many cases, eliminating it entirely. With these new tools I welcome MS patients in the practice, as I am confident that the vast majority can be improved:"

http://www.mercola.com/2005/apr/2/ms_drugs.htm

For other reading on drug and surgery alternatives for various diseases:

Vaccine Alternatives

Vibratory Energy Medicine

Magnetic Therapy Clinic